- Type IIR face masks EN14683:2019 are medical face masks made up of a 4 ply construction that prevents large particles from reaching working surfaces or those around you.
- These medical masks comply with the European standard EN 14683, which have 3 levels of bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE1, BFE2, Type R).
- Type IIR face masks include a splash resistant layer to protect against blood and other bodily fluids.
- The outer layer repels particles, the middle layer filters out bacteria, &the inner layer is soft next to the skin and can absorb small amounts of fluids.
- Type IIR face masks are tested in the direction of exhalation (inside to outside) and take into account the efficiency of bacterial filtration.
- Type IIR masks are for use in protecting others from the wearer transmitting infection.
- Dimensions: 175mm x 95mm